This award is given for contribuions to the community in general and Amateur Radio in particular that are above and beyond the usual.
The deadline for nominations is August 15, 2014.
All Nominations should be sent to Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Nominations should include:
- Which organization or club is nominating and from which section (KH6RS Maui ARC, Pacific Section)
- The contact person of the nominating organization (Shawn, KH6RSB@arrl.net)
- A description of why the nominee is deserving of the award, including:
- How has the nominee advanced the art and science of amateur radio
- How has the nominee contributed to amateur radio in his/her community
- How has the nominee demonstrated leadership in his/her community
- How has the nominee demonstrated excellence in amateur radio